YOUR PRIVATE BURGUNDY MACONNAIS WINE TOUR
Beautiful South Burgundy: Extending through 64 villages and covering some 500km in 8 circuits through the vineyards of the regional (Mâcon, Mâcon-village and Mâcon specified by the name of the village) and communal appellations (Pouilly-Fuissé, Pouilly-Loché, Pouilly-Vinzelles, Saint-Véran et Viré-Clessé) the Mâconnais-Beaujolais wine road will also enable you to discover a series of Romanesque churches, the abrupt and Romantic Roche de Solutré and the birthplace of the famous poet Alphonse de Lamartine… not to forget the châteaux, museums, prehistoric caves and the typical Mâconnais wine-growers’ houses.
- Private tasting in three family wineries chosen for the quality of their wine and their wine making methods: meet fabulous wine makers and follow their steps
- Scenic tour around Maconnais, personal travel log and wine tasting certificate
- Pick up, wine tour and return luxury transfer from your hotel in Macon
What's included in our Burgundy Maconnais Secret Wine Tour ?
- Transfer to your hotel or train station in Macon
- Private Chauffeur at your disposal during the wine tour
- Multilingual Wine Expert Guide during the visit
- Visits and wine tastings of three family wineries in Maconnais
- Vineyard tour in Maconnais
Extras you could add to your wine tour available on quote demand
- Lunch out of the basket at the winery or in typical restaurant (3 course lunch)
- Lunch in a gastronomic restaurant
- Wonderful activities: horse riding, hiking, cooking class, air balloon flight, vine pruning lessons, helicopter flight, segway riding, bicycle riding, cruise on the Saône, vintage car driving, motorcycling in the vineyards, museum and Castle visits (Abbaye de Cluny, Châteaux, …)
- Accommodation in a 4*or 5* hotel or high-class guesthouse