YOUR PRIVATE BURGUNDY COTE DE NUITS
This narrow strip of land between Dijon and Corgoloin is famous among all the palates of the world. Imagine a fan of architecture who did not go to Paris? Impossible. A lover of local wine must have been there. See and drink: mostly red. The best in the world. 1500 hectares of a nectar delicate on the 16 villages of the Côte. On its own, the Côte de Nuits grows all the great red wines of the Burgundy vineyard, including the very prestigious La-Romanée, Romanée-Saint-Vivant, and of course the Romanée-Conti, one of the most famous wines in the world. You will find sometimes a well, a cabote or a bread oven, witnesses of a traditional way of life and a past always present.
- Private tasting in three family wineries chosen for the quality of their wine and their wine making methods: meet fabulous wine makers and follow their steps
- Scenic tour around the Côte de Nuits, personal travel log and wine tasting certificate
- Pick up, winetour and return luxury transfer from your hotel in Dijon
What's included in our Burgundy Cote de Nuits Secret Wine Tour ?
- Transfer to your hotel or train station in Dijon
- Private Chauffeur at your disposal during the wine tour
- Multilingual Wine Expert Guide during the visit
- Visits and wine tastings of three family wineries in the Côte de Nuits
- Vineyard tour in the Côte de Nuits
Extras you could add to your wine tour available on quote demand
- Lunch out of the basket at the winery or in typical restaurant (3 course lunch)
- Lunch in a Michelin-starred Restaurant
- Wonderful activities: horse riding, hiking, cooking class, air balloon flight, vine pruning lessons, helicopter flight, segway riding, bicycle riding, open market strolling, Palais des Ducs visit, mustard-manufacture visit, vintage car driving, motorcycling in the vineyards
- Accommodation in a 4*- 5* hotel or high-class guesthouse