YOUR PRIVATE BURGUNDY COTE DE BEAUNE WINE TOUR Book now !
At the heart of Côte-D’or in Burgundy, visit the mythical Côte de Beaune wine domains, taste world’s most celebrated pinot noirs, exquisite meals and fell the regal sheen of the Burgundy dukes who resided here seven centuries ago.Between Ladoix-Serrigny and the hillsides of the Maranges, the Burgundy Côte de Beaune winegrowing region covers 20km from north to south. Facing the morning sun, these vineyards are never more than a few hundred meters wide. Yet they produce red and white wines that are internationally renowned. Their reputation also ex-tends to the town of Beaune, an historical center where you can discover all the secrets of the Bourgogne winegrowing region and their famous Hospices of Beaunes. A little farther to the west, behind the Côte de Beaune, the vines flourish on a gently concave plateau, 400m above sea level. This is the Hautes Côtes de Beaune. On the sunniest slopes, around 20 communes produce lively and accessible wines from the Bourgogne Hautes Côtes de Beaune appellation.
- Private tasting in three family wineries chosen for the quality of their wine and their wine making methods: meet fabulous wine makers and follow their steps
- Scenic tour around the Côte de Beaune, personal travel log and wine tasting certificate
- Pick up, winetour and return luxury transfer from your hotel in Dijon
What's included in our Burgundy Cote de Beaune Secret Wine Tour ?
- Transfer to your hotel or train station in Dijon
- Private Chauffeur at your disposal during the wine tour
- Multilingual Wine Expert Guide during the visit
- Visits and wine tastings of three family wineries in the Côte de Beaune
- Vineyard tour in the Côte de Beaune
Extras you could add to your wine tour available on quote demand
- Lunch out of the basket at the winery or in typical restaurant (3 course lunch)
- Lunch in a Michelin-starred Restaurant
- Wonderful activities for instance: Hospices de Beaune visit, horse riding, hiking, cooking class, air balloon flight, vine pruning lessons, helicopter flight, segway riding, bicycle riding, open market strolling, oak barrel making, mustard-manufacture visit, vintage car driving, motorcycling in the vineyards
- Accommodation in a 4*- 5* hotel or high-class guesthouse
Other Secret Wine Tours In Burgundy you may like