YOUR PRIVATE BURGUNDY COTE CHALONNAISE WINE TOUR
Wine tourism has the wind in its sails and the Burgundy Côte Chalonnaise never ceases to attract wine lovers with its wonderful wines and its beautiful setting. You will find there the robust flavours of Mercurey, the more subtle Rully, the more frank from Bouzeron (the one and only appellation for the variety of 100% Aligoté), or even the mineral and floral touches of Montagny, not forgetting Givry with its delicate notes of red fruits. Recently, the vineyards of Maranges, as part of the “Climats of the Burgundy Vineyards” were declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. They lie at the northern entry to the Côte Châlonnaise vineyards.
- Private tasting in three family wineries chosen for the quality of their wine and wine making methods: meet fabulous wine makers and follow their steps
- Scenic tour around the Côte Châlonnaise, personal travel log and wine certificate
- Pick up, winetour and return luxury transfer from your hotel in Châlon
What's included in our Burgundy Cote Chalonnaise Secret Wine Tour ?
- Transfer to your hotel or train station in Châlon
- Private Chauffeur at your disposal during the wine tour
- Multilingual Wine Expert Guide during the visit
- Visits and wine tastings of three family wineries in the Côte Châlonnaise
- Vineyard tour in the Côte Châlonnaise
Extras you could add to your wine tour available on quote demand
- Lunch out of the basket at the winery or in typical restaurant (3 course lunch)
- Lunch in a Michelin-starred Restaurant
- Wonderful activities: horse riding, hiking, cooking class, air balloon flight, vine pruning class, helicopter flight, segway riding, bicycle riding, open market strolling, cruise on the Saône, vintage car driving, motorcycling in the vineyards, golf
- Accommodation in a 4*- 5* hotel or high-class guesthouse