Castle Life in South Burgundy
Château de Pierreclos ∼ History & Wine
• Located between Cluny and Mâcon in South Burgundy, the magnificent Château of Pierreclos was build in the XI Century and has been during the middle age the scene of alliances among the dukes of Burgundy.
• It’s architecture as evolved since then and has been classified as historical monument in 1985 with its beautiful towers and colored tiles.
• Their owners will welcome you and you will be comfortably settled in your prestigious room.
• 12 minutes from the motorway A6 and A406 exit
• 12 minutes from Mâcon-Loché railway station (from Paris 1.5 hours train – from Lyon 30 minutes train)
• 5 minutes from the E62 motorway (Route Centre Est Atlantique/Central Europe Atlantic Road)
• 50 minutes from Lyon city centre
• Transfer to your accommodation in Château de Pierreclos from and to Mâcon train station
• Luxury Chauffeur Transport with Mercedes van V during Day 2 wine tour in Côte de Beaune
• Multilingual Wine Expert WSET Guide during Day 2 wine tour in Côte de Beaune
• Visits and wine tastings of two family wineries in Côte de Beaune (almost 10 wines)
• Wine Tasting and visit at Château de Pierreclos
• Vineyard tour in Côte de Beaune
• 2 night stay in Château de Pierreclos
• Lunch on Day 2
• Dinner on Day 1 and Day 2
Other Tours you may like ...
Our Monthly Newsletter
You want to have some news of what is happening in Burgundy ? We will give you some tips and news about our events, wine tours and few recipes 😉