FInd your next France Burgundy Secret Wine and Food Tour
Experience Our Burgundy Wine Tours
Single, Couple & Family Wine Tours Available
Burgundy Côte de Nuits
Burgundy Côte de Beaune
Burgundy Côte Chalonnaise
84 appellations, 28,715 hectares, Burgundy vineyards offers a unlimited range of amazing wines.
More than in any other french wine region, the notion of “terroir” is appealing.
From the raw material given from the soil, the exposition, the climate, the wine making process, each one is a major factor of what Burgundy wine as to offer.
To understand why it is so important, we will take you on a journey or more for a Burgundy Wine Tour.
• You like great wines with minerality, go for Premiers and Grand Crus Chablis !
• You are a red wine lover ? Choose Côte de Nuits and its prestigious Romanée Conti, Clos de Vougeot, Chambertin and many others !
• Want to discover the most prestigious white Chardonnay wine in the world ? We will take you to an amazing Bourgogne wine tour in Côte de Beaune: Corton Charlemagne et Chassagne Montrachetwill no longer hold any secrets for you !
• Looking for a rising star region in Burgundy ? Follow us in our “little Tuscany” Beaujolais wine tour
• Passionate about history and Wine ? Travel with us to Burgundy Côte Chalonnaise to discover its Premiers Crus : Bouzeron, Givry, Mercurey, Montagny et Rully.
• Want to try a strong white Chardonnay wine value along with wonderful landscapes ? Book your France wine tour in Mâconnais and we will take at the heart of Pouilly-Fuissé, Pouilly-Loché, Pouilly-Vinzelles, Saint-Véran et Viré-Clessé.
• Because Bourgogne Burgundy is not just about it’s wine. Above all, we have tailored made our wine tours to meet all your expectations. You will experience all that Bourgogne Burgundy as to offer : wine, culture, leisures, gastronomy. Enjoy it’s heritage, while tasting it’s fine food and wine to make this wine tour in France the best day ever.
• We constantly search for the best activities to offer you a wide range of services regarding your hobbies, taste and desires. For example, from hot air balloon to a mustard factory visit, everything is possible.
• Make the best of your France Wine Tour in Burgundy by approaching it’s history from Roman Art to last innovation in wine making. Learn about wine making methods and practice how to cook like a chef with our cooking class. What about going hiking or cycling on the roads of Bourgogne Burgundy, let’s follow us ! Learning how to truffle hunt ? Choose what ever pleases you and ask us for any activity we will make it happen !
Our Monthly Newsletter
You want to have some news of what is happening in Burgundy ? We will give you some tips and news about our events, wine tours and few recipes 😉