Horseback riding in Burgundy
Wine Tasting in Burgundy
Tour from Paris
Private Luxury France Tours
Enjoy a pure moment of freedom and nature on your horse and complete this ride with a wine tasting if you like !
Horseback Riding in South Burgundy and Beaujolais
• From less than 2 hours from Paris, Burgundy offers many amazing horseback riding trips.
• The wild side of Burgundy springs plenty of surprises, so discovering it on horseback is a great experience.
• There are 6,500 km of blazed horse-riding trails to back this up.
• Seasoned riders can strike out on their own, while beginners and youngsters can first have riding lessons to learn how to mount, trot and gallop with an instructor.
• For a few hours, or more, whatever your level, you’ll enjoy the picnic breaks and evenings around a camp fire.
• We will organize everything from a few day horse riding trip to an initiation class for those who wants to try an easy horse approach.
Share our Horseback riding adventure in Burgundy :
Accompanied Services available upon request
Beaujolais and Mâconnais horse trip
• Arrival at 9:30 am at your meeting point to start your horseback ride in Burgundy Beaujolais.
• Then departure for a day ride with your guide on the paths and vineyards of South Burgundy with wine tasting in the vineyards.
• During this great adventure, picnic lunch at our family Estate in Beaujolais or in the vineyards with visit to the winery and tasting led by the winemaker.
• Tailor-made horseback riding tour in Burgundy
• English speaking Horse riding Certified Guide