Golf in Burgundy
Wine Tasting in Burgundy
Stay from Paris
Private Luxury France Tours
IDEAL LANDSCAPES, BETWEEN COUNTRYSIDE AND HERITAGE SITES
• From the Yonne to the Côte-d’Or, via Nièvre and the Saône-et-Loire, Burgundy has a succession of 21 golf courses one after the other. And the region allows you to practice this sport in some vastly diverse settings.
• If you choose the course at Chailly-sur-Armançon, you will be able to admire the superb 16th Century castle and its French-style grounds, where the Rubillon River runs through. At Châtenoy-en-Bresse the grounds of La Roseraie will allow you to view the 25,000 feet of roses and some 200 species of tree. You can also enjoy a round of golf at Avoise Castle in Montchanin, between groves and hundred year old oaks, or at the course in Beaune-Levernois, in the heart of the vineyards.
• Mâcon-La Salle golf course is remarkable due to its surprising shape, which was inspired by the shape of the female body!
FROM BEGINNERS TO THE MORE ADVANCED PLAYERS, EACH TO HIS OWN GOLF IN BURGUNDY
• Whether coming to learn how to play, to improve or to practice, there will always be a course in Burgundy for you.
• Ideal for advanced players, the « 18 hole » courses are often open to beginners. Burgundy also has a certain number of beginner’s courses, which have between 5 to 9 holes.
Share our Golf Vacation in Burgundy :
Accompanied Services available upon request