Golf in Burgundy
Wine Tasting in Burgundy
Stay from Paris
Private Luxury France Tours
• From the Yonne to the Côte-d’Or, via Nièvre and the Saône-et-Loire, Burgundy has a succession of 21 golf courses one after the other. And the region allows you to practice this sport in some vastly diverse settings.
• If you choose the course at Chailly-sur-Armançon, you will be able to admire the superb 16th Century castle and its French-style grounds, where the Rubillon River runs through. At Châtenoy-en-Bresse the grounds of La Roseraie will allow you to view the 25,000 feet of roses and some 200 species of tree. You can also enjoy a round of golf at Avoise Castle in Montchanin, between groves and hundred year old oaks, or at the course in Beaune-Levernois, in the heart of the vineyards.
• Mâcon-La Salle golf course is remarkable due to its surprising shape, which was inspired by the shape of the female body!
• Whether coming to learn how to play, to improve or to practice, there will always be a course in Burgundy for you.
• Ideal for advanced players, the « 18 hole » courses are often open to beginners. Burgundy also has a certain number of beginner’s courses, which have between 5 to 9 holes.
Share our Golf Vacation in Burgundy :
Accompanied Services available upon request