Hiking in Burgundy
Wine Tasting in Burgundy
Stay from Paris
Private Luxury France Tours
• Take a break in Burgundy and enjoy it’s walking treasury !
• Whether you are a Burgundy wine lover or a landscape admirer, you will experience contemplation, heritage, gourmet break, castles and many more.
• Burgundy is a broad palette of landscapes and itineraries offering hikers of all levels (from novice to expert) a plethora of marked walks, paths and trails.
• In south Burgundy, for those who enjoy getting out on walks, whether with family or friends, try a stroll through the vineyards of AOC label producers, as exemplified by the educational path in the Montagny growing area or the trail at the Roche de Solutré monument, head out on a bucolic jaunt beginning in Charolles (take the path through pastureland and old lime kilns) or stomp through wetter terrain like the marshlands around Montceaux-l’Etoile or the trail used by barge sailors and tile-makers along the Loire’s banks.
• As for the golden Slope, it offers 87 km of Grand Cru wine road where you can wander and discover the most prestigious Burgundy wine: Pommard, Romanée Conti, Chassagne Montrachet, Clos de Vougeot and many others. You will discover the treasury’s of Burgundy: Cistercian Church, wild animals, amazing old villages, poppy and roses.
Follow us for a Burgundy hiking !
Share our Wine Walking Tour in Burgundy :
Accompanied Services available upon request