Buckwheat Crêpes with Parsley butter and Burgundy snails
For buckwheat crêpes:
- 3 cups buckwheat flour
- 3 cups + 1/2 cup of cold water
- 1 egg
- 3 pinches of coarse salt
For the garnish:
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of semi-salted butter
- 1 box of snails
Prepare the crêpes:
In a bowl, pour in the flour and salt; form a well in the center and put the egg and then the water little by little, mixing.
Leave to rest for an hour in the refrigerator.
The dough should be slightly thick and elastic.
In a frying pan melt butter and spread it over the surface.
Pour a ladleful of dough and brown on each side being careful not to overcook.
Garnish the crêpes:
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator to bring it to room temperature. Wash the parsley and chop it. Peel the garlic and cut it into pieces. Place the parsley and garlic in a food processor and chop finely.
- Crush the soft butter with a fork. Incorporate the chopped parsley and garlic preparation and mix well.
- Place the preparation 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Form a ball then a sausage.
- Filter the sausage and place it 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a small saucepan heat your snails with butter.
- Place a patty in a frying pan and put a slice of parsleyed butter on top, melt it and garnish with some snails.