Champagne Wine Tour From Paris
Luxury France Champagne Tour
France Getaway from Paris
Share our Champagne wine tour :
• Want to take a trip to France near Paris and live the most prestigious getaway ?
• Follow Us in the Vineyards and Prestigious Houses of Champagne ! Experience the best Gourmet Wine and Food Tour and open the doors of of all the secrets of Champagne making.
Service available on demand
• Our private Chauffeur and english speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel in Epernay
• The charming village of Hautvillers is your next stop (UNESCO-listed village). There, trace the origin of Champagne and visit the church where the famous monk Dom Pierre Pérignon is buried. This monk – who gave his name to a famous brand long after his death – is also known as the inventor of the Champagne blending process.
• Then we will head to enjoy a tour of the cellars and uncover the secrets behind the signature taste of Champagne’s largest producer: Nicolas Feuillatte. You will then enjoy a tasting of two Nicolas Feuillatte Champagnes, in the refined setting of the House.
• Lunch at leisure: your guide will be glad to recommend you our favorites addresses or we can book a restaurant for you.
• Enjoy a nice walking tour in Avenue de Champagne
• Discover the grandiose Avenue De Champagne in Epernay (UNESCO listed), where prestigious Champagne Houses settled during the 19th Moet & Chandon, Laurent Perrier, Pol Roger … Admire the buildings owned by those iconic brands while your guide tells you more about the history of the men and women who created those Houses.
• Private visit and tasting at Champagne and ‘Sabrage’
• Discover the charming domain of Champagne Ployez-Jacquemart. This boutique Champagne House is settled in Ludes – a Premier Cru village of the Montagne de Reims area. As the cellar master, Mrs Laurence Ployez pays particular attention to the elaboration of her top-range Extra Brut Champagnes. Before tasting their Champagne, you will have the opportunity to discover their old press and their impressive cellars.
• Drop-off in Reims
• Drive around to get to Belleau wood.
Belleau wood also known as Belleauwood as for it was given that name by our American allies.
A typical French village if it wasn’t for the fact that it’s stamped in American memory after the memorable battle that has fought the United States of America Army.
The battle in Belleau Wood, after the combat exploits of the second infantry Division who fought, has became a major place in the history of US Marines.
• Drive to the hill 204 memorial dedicated to the 10 US division who fought in that Chateau Thierry Sector.
• Lunch in a typical Champagne Restaurant
• Visit Chateau Thierry and the Quentin Roosevelt exhibit.
• Drive to Croix Rouge farm memorial
The monument of the 42nd American Division stands near a ruined wall, the only vestige of the “Farm of the Red Cross”.
The sculpture represents a sergeant of the 167th Alabama Regiment carrying in his arms one of his comrades, who fell in combat during the attack on the farm on July 25 and 26, 1918. The men of the Rainbow Division had to count nearly 5,500 casualties for fighting in the Aisne. It was baptized by its chief of staff Douglas Mac Arthur, the “Arc-en-Ciel” division because it gathered soldiers coming from twenty-six states and the district of Columbia and “covered the United States like a rainbow, “he said.
• Drive back to Reims
• Bike ride in the Vineyard
Discover the famous vineyard of Côtes de Blancs vineyards and its Grand Cru villages by electric bike.Stroll along the Marne River and experience the beauty of the Champagne region. A moment you will surely not forget! Visit the Domain of an Independent Producer, family owned Champagne House located in the vineyard. There, discover the whole process of Champagne making, from grapes to the bottles. Tasting the different cuvées of the House is the opportunity for you to stimulate your senses and to understand the diversity of Champagnes.
• Drive back to your hotel in Reims