Share our Private VIP wine tour in Chablis :
• Located between Paris and Lyon, discover the famous Village of Chablis and it’s prestigious wines
• Above all, this village, whose fame dates back to the Middle Ages, is home to a prestigious Burgundy vineyard and a rich heritage.
• Experience a VIP Chablis Wine Tasting and visit in a magnificent private Manor
• Enjoy luxury accommodation and heritage visit at the Pontigny Abbey
• Private chauffeur collects you at Auxerre train station.
• Private transfer to the magnificent Chateau de la Resle, where your room will be awaiting. Leave luggage at reception.
• During this amazing experience, you will have the pleasure of discovering ten of the finest vintages that this prestigious Winery in Chablis as to offer.
• You will start your visit in the winery located in the heart of the village and we will lead you along the wine making process. You will learn everything about famous white Chablis wines, their character and world known reputation.
• To pursue this unforgettable visit, you will be welcomed into a private cellar where you will, for a start, discover two Chablis paired with small bites.
• You will then continue this tasting with the jewels of Chablis wines: the great Wines of Chablis Premier Cru and Grand Cru.
• After this revelation, you will be invited to the private salon for a 4-course gastronomic lunch.
• To complete this food and wine experience in Chablis , you will have a cultural break and discover the Abbaye of Pontigny
• Founded in 1114, the Cistercian Abbey of Notre-Dame-et-Saint-Edme in Pontigny is the second daughter of Cîteaux. Its abbey church, built in the mid-12thcentury, is the largest Cistercian building preserved from the Middle Ages. The church is unique in both its size and architecture, with its early use of ribbed vaults in the nave. It bears witness to the transition from Romanesque to Gothic art; the latter beautifully illustrated by the construction of a new Gothic choir in around 1180. It houses the relics of Saint Edmond, Archbishop of Canterbury, who was buried there in 1240. A true place of serenity…
• Private transfer back to Château de la Resle for dinner and a wonderful night.
• Breakfast and check out before noon.
• Private Transfer to Auxerre train Station
We wish you had a splendid stay and plenty of beautiful memories to come home with
• 2 hours by car or by train from Paris and 3 hours from Lyon by car or by train
• Transfer to your Hotel Château de la Resle from Auxerre train station on Day 1
• Transfer to Chablis from your Hotel Château de la Resle on Day 1
• Luxury Chauffeur Transport with Mercedes van V during Day 1
• Transfer to your Hotel Château de la Resle from Chablis on Day 1
• Multilingual Wine Expert WSET Guide during Day 1
• Entry fee to Pontigny Abbey
• Visit, wine tasting and lunch at Private Manor in Chablis on Day 1
• 1 night stay in Château de la Resle including breakfast on Day 2
• Dinner on Day 1
• Transfer to Auxerre Train Station from your Hotel Château de la Resle on Day 2