The Champs Elysées of Burgundy
Burgundy Wine Tours from Paris
Burgundy Wine Tours from Beaune
Burgundy Wine Tours from Dijon
Private Luxury Wine Tours
Burgundy Côte de Nuits Wine tour can be enjoyed by both wine expert or beginners. If you are willing to learn about prestigious Burgundy Wines, this tour is for you.
• This narrow strip of land between Dijon and Corgoloin is famous among all the palates of the world. A lover of Burgundy wine must have been there.
• See and drink: mostly red. The best in the world.
• 1500 hectares of a nectar delicate on the 16 villages of the Côte.
• On its own, the Côte de Nuits grows all the great red wines of the Burgundy vineyard, including the very prestigious Nuits Saint George, Gevrey Chambertin, and of course the Romanée-Conti, one of the most famous wines in the world.
Share our Burgundy wine tour :
Accompanied Services available upon request
• For a day, discover the treasures of the Côte de Nuits. Last step of the Wine Route in Burgundy and not least, the Côte de Nuits offers you its best names: Gevrey Chambertin, Clos de Vougeot, Chambertin and the prestigious Romanée-Conti.
• Taste also less famed but high quality wines: Fixin, Nuits Saint Georges, Morey Saint Denis.
• Over the course of your day, we will show you around exceptional wine estates which will share their love of the vine and exceptional work.
• You will learn what the life of the vine is, the different grape varieties, the inherent geology of Burgundy which makes the greatness of its wines and finally the particularities of the vintages as well as the food and wine pairings.
• Take advantage of a lunch break to savor traditional Burgundy cuisine which is an integral part of the Valley of Gastronomy.
• Discover the wine heritage of the monks by visiting the Château de Clos de Vougeot, revealing its secrets which shaped the Côte de Nuits and gave it its marks of nobility.
• We provide transportation in a high-end vehicle throughout the tour as well as accommodation and catering in the evening if you wish. Our stays in Burgundy being entirely tailor-made, we adapt to any request for additional activity and customize your trip.
• Transfer to your hotel or train station in Beaune or Dijon
• Luxury Chauffeur Transport during your wine tour
• Multilingual Wine Expert WSET Guide during the visit
• Visits and wine tastings of three family wineries in the Côte de Nuits (almost 15 wines among them Premier cru and Grand cru)
• Visit of Romanée Conti Vineyard