Between History and Art
Burgundy Wine Tours
Burgundy Wine Tours from Chablis
Burgundy Wine Tours from Beaune
Private Luxury Wine Tours
Burgundy Côte Chalonnaise Wine tour can be enjoyed by both wine expert or beginners. If you are willing to learn about prestigious Burgundy Wines, this tour is for you.
• Wine tourism has the wind in its sails and the Burgundy Côte Chalonnaise never ceases to attract wine lovers with its wonderful wines and its beautiful setting.
• You will find there the robust flavors of Mercurey, the more subtle Rully, the more frank from Bouzeron (the one and only appellation for the variety of 100% Aligoté), or even the mineral and floral touches of Montagny, not forgetting Givry with its delicate notes of red fruits.
• Recently, the vineyards of Maranges, as part of the “Climats of the Burgundy Vineyards” were declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Share our Burgundy Cote Chalonnaise wine tour :
Accompanied Services available upon request
• The Côte Chalonnaise does not have to be ashamed of its neighbor the Côte d´Or and produces excellent wines imbued from their regional character. Five appellations make the Côte Chalonnaise and mainly produced in Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. It is, however, the opportunity to discover a lovely grape variety, Aligoté, which has found its place in this beautiful land.
• We will open the doors to the best producers in Côte Chalonnaise with surprises offered by our winegrowers such as a 4 * 4 ride in the vineyards and a picnic with a breathtaking view.
• Departing from Beaune, Mâcon, Paris or Lyon, we will transport you in complete safety to these excellent vineyards.
• Transfer to your hotel in Châlon or Mâcon
• Luxury Chauffeur Transport with Mercedes van V during your wine tour in Burgundy
• Multilingual Wine Expert WSET Guide during the visit
• Visits and wine tastings of three family wineries in Côte Chalonnaise (almost 15 wines among them Premier cru)
• Vineyard tour in Côte Chalonnaise