The Golden gate Of Burgundy
Burgundy Wine Tours
Burgundy Wine Tours from Chablis
Burgundy Wine Tours from Beaune
Private Luxury Wine Tours
Burgundy Chablis Wine tour can be enjoyed by both wine expert or beginners. If you are willing to learn about prestigious Burgundy Wines, this tour is for you.
• Above all, this village, whose fame dates back to the Middle Ages, is home to a prestigious Burgundy vineyard and a rich heritage.
• Join us to discover the beautiful vineyards of Chablis and learn how this once forgotten area is enjoying renewed acclaim.
• The wines of Chablis are unlike the Chardonnays from more southern areas in Burgundy due to their unique location and terroir.
• Here, Chardonnay reigns supreme. As a result, Chablis wines are famous around the world. The most highly prized among them is Chablis Grand Cru, with its green-gold color and perfect balance between liveliness, dryness and acidity.
Share our Burgundy Chablis wine tour :
Accompanied Services available upon request
• The wine tour starts from your accommodation at 9.30 in Chablis
• It begins with a vineyard discovery, to see from the top of the vineyard why we have in Chablis four different wines, Petit Chablis to Grands Crus. This is also an opportunity to explain how we work on the vines all year long to have the best quality. A glass of Chablis in served in the vines.
• Then it's a winery visit to understand our methods of vinification and aging, following the grapes from the press to the bottle, where you will taste all the range of Chablis' wine, Petit Chablis to Grand Cru.
• A second wine tasting in planned in another winery.
• We will then stop for a delicious typical Burgundy Lunch
• After the lunch, third tasting in Chablis, and finally, a winemaker of Auxerrois welcomes you into his cellar from 12 century for a tasting of wines from the four main varieties of the Yonne. Chardonnay, Aligoté and Sauvignon for the whites and Pinot Noir for the reds (Names: Irancy, Saint Bris Le Vineux, Aligote Bourgogne Côtes d’Auxerre white and red).
• The tour takes end at around 5 pm.
• Transfer to your hotel in Chablis
• Luxury Chauffeur Transport with Mercedes van V during your wine tour in Burgundy
• Multilingual Wine Expert WSET Guide during the visit
• Visits and wine tastings of three family wineries in Chablis (almost 15 wines among them Premier cru and Grand cru)
• Vineyard tour in Chablis