Capital of the Great Wines Of Burgundy
Burgundy Wine Tours
Burgundy Wine Tours from Beaune
Burgundy Wine Tours from Dijon
Private Luxury Wine Tours
Burgundy Côte de Beaune Wine tour can be enjoyed by both wine expert or beginners. If you are willing to learn about prestigious Burgundy Wines, this tour is for you.
• At the heart of Côte-D’or in Burgundy, visit the mythical Côte de Beaune wine domains. You will taste world’s most celebrated Pinot Noir. Exquisite meals from starred chef are awaiting you. Fell the regal sheen of the Burgundy dukes who resided here seven centuries ago !
• Between Ladoix-Serrigny and the hillsides of the Maranges, the Burgundy Côte de Beaune wine-growing region covers 20km from north to south. Facing the morning sun, these vineyards are never more than a few hundred meters wide. Yet they produce red and white Burgundy wines that are internationally renowned as Chassagne Montrachet and Corton Charlemagne. Their reputation also ex-tends to the town of Beaune. Visit the historical center where you can discover all the secrets of the Bourgogne wine growing region and their famous Hospices of Beaune.
• A little farther to the west, behind the Côte de Beaune, the vines flourish on a gently concave plateau. This is the Hautes Côtes de Beaune. On the sunniest slopes, around 20 communes produce lively and accessible wines.
Share our Burgundy Beaune wine tour :
Accompanied Services available upon request
• Queen of the Whites, the Côte de Beaune reveals its oenological treasures: Chassagne-Montrachet, Aloxe Corton among its Grands Crus but also a few exceptions in red such as the fabulous Pommard.
• This precious elixir made from vines nestled on the hillsides will capsize your taste buds.
• Succession of charming and authentic little villages like Pernand-Vergelesses, they are waiting for you to open their prestigious estates.
• We will share with you all the wine making secrets that make the whites of the Côte de Beaune the best Chardonnay in the world. You will also learn how to pair food and wine.
• Take advantage of this stay in Burgundy to visit the historic city of Beaune and its famous Hospices, discover how we make the famous Dijon Mustard or share a tasty meal in our gourmet restaurants.
• To ensure your safety and comfort, our wine tours include private transport with driver.
• Transfer to your hotel or train station in Beaune or Dijon
• Luxury Chauffeur Transport with Mercedes van V during your wine tour in Burgundy
• Multilingual Wine Expert WSET Guide during the visit
• Visits and wine tastings of three family wineries in the Côte de Beaune (almost 15 wines among them Premier cru and Grand cru)
• Visit of Corton Charlemagne vineyard