Beaujolais, Our Little Tuscany
Burgundy Wine Tours
Burgundy Wine Tours from Lyon
Lyon Wine Tours
Private Luxury Wine Tours
Burgundy Beaujolais Wine tour can be enjoyed by both wine expert or beginners. If you are willing to learn about prestigious Burgundy Wines, this tour is for you.
• Beaujolais is one of the most well-known wines in the world but there are a lot of surprises hidden away.
• No wonder it’s called “Little Tuscany”, it’s marvelous landscape will leave you breathless.
• Famed throughout the world, the Beaujolais wine region is home to an infinite number of treasures and flavors on the doorstep of Lyon.
• The Beaujolais wine road will introduce you to the richness and conviviality of the region, with its châteaux, beautiful hilly landscapes and great wines.
• Beaujolais has been given the UNESCO Geopark label in April 2018.
• You will taste it’s beautiful Gamay crossing it’s 10 amazing crus as among them Saint Amour, Chiroubles, Moulin à Vent, Juliénas, Brouilly Morgon and Chénas.
Share our Burgundy Beaujolais wine tour :
Accompanied Services available upon request
• Your private driver will pick you up from your hotel in Lyon or Mâcon and drive you to your destination in Beaujolais to start an incredible wine tour.
• A first stop at a family winery for an unforgettable experience: a commented tour in a 1964 van through the vineyards with the winemaker who will give you explanations about the vines and a wine tasting in the vines with "charcuteries" and cheese.
• After this first wine tasting you will savor lunch in a typical Beaujolais restaurant
• Then you will head to the next winery, a family estate that values organic farming to produce high quality wine. Visit the vineyards, meet farm animals and end with a wine tasting.
• Finally, you will attend a final visit and wine tasting in a third family estate in Beaujolais.
• Return to your hotel in Lyon or Mâcon.
• Transfer to your hotel in Lyon or Mâcon
• Luxury Chauffeur Transport with Mercedes van V during your wine tour in Burgundy
• Multilingual Wine Expert WSET Guide during the visit
• Visits and wine tastings of three family wineries in Beaujolais (almost 15 wines)
• Vineyard tour in Beaujolais