honey and fig mustard sauce
- 2 shallots
- 0.066 pounds of butter
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 figs
- 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp. Fallot mustard with honey and figs
- 4 salmon fillets with skin
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce – salt and pepper
- Peel the shallots and dice them. In a frying pan, gently fry them in the butter. When they become transparent, pour in the white wine. Leave to simmer for 10 minutes, until the liquid has evaporated.
- Wash the figs, cut them into pieces and place them in the pan. Leave to stew for 5 minutes, then add half the lemon juice and the honey-fig mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
- In another pan, cook the salmon fillets skin side down over high heat. Lower the heat, cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and the remaining lemon juice. Cover and cook for a few more minutes. The salmon should still be pink. Serve the salmon with the sauce and mashed potatoes.